For course information for Year 10 and Year 11 subjects, please click on the links below.
For more information on post 16 courses, please click on the links below.
Health Futures Sixth Form offers a wide range of activities designed to enrich students’ lives, improve their confidence and self-esteem and build their skills portfolio. We believe that all students should take advantage of as many as they can at Post-16 level. These activities enable our students to apply successfully for university, further education, apprenticeships and jobs in a wide range of careers. Post-16 non-qualification activities at Health Futures UTC include:
- Work experience
- Voluntary work
- Involvement in local community projects
- Taking an active role in fund raising
- Working with younger students as mentors and peer guides
- Senior Student Leadership roles
- Sim Ward and Clinical roles
- Health and Wellbeing enrichment days
- Projects with Partners
Post 16 students regularly attend off-site events, such as:
- UCAS Higher Education Convention
- University open days
- Careers fairs